"Combined courses that suit you"
Classroom / Combined TESOL Courses
Our TESOL courses have been running for 15 years, and throughout this time, we’ve kept you, the student, at the centre of our thoughts. Our combined courses blend the flexible, 24-hour access of the online course with the action-packed, practical experience of the popular Weekend Course. By the end, you’ll be confident in your ability to get up in front of a class and teach your very own English lesson! It offers huge benefits:
- Get together and learn with other students
- Quicker and cheaper than long, full-time courses
- Internationally-based tutors offering 24-hour support
- Online learning blended with face-to-face teaching practice
- Learn when you want, where you want and at your own speed
- Use an established course provider with a proven syllabus
Our top TESOL course combines 4 specialist certificates with 20 hours of grammar training, the flexible 60-hour online course, and the fun 20-hour classroom course.
We’ve added a 20-hour online grammar module to the 20-hour Weekend TESOL course for extra help with this daunting area.
"Recoup your investment in as little as two weeks"
£800 might not get you much at home, but in most TESOL destinations it’ll be far more than the average local salary. Combine that with the low living costs and often free accommodation and you could recoup your investment in two weeks or less.
Our fun, flexible 120 hour course offers fantastic value:
- Established, globally-accepted TESOL qualification that’s quality-certified by the ODLQC
- Experienced tutors who’ve each spent at least 3 years teaching overseas
- Immediate access to your course - start studying within minutes of registration
- Free workbook if you take the weekend face-to-face course
- Free access to our experienced TESOL support helpdesk… for life!
- FREE lesson plans to use in your own classes
- Access to our brand new i-to-i TEFL Jobs Board
- Round-the-clock technical support for your online course
- 24-hour online tutor support
- Satisfaction guaranteed, we'll refund your course if you're unhappy
- FREE bonus lesson plans to take away
- FREE re-take should you fail any module, up to 6 months
- FREE access to our brand new i-to-i TEFL Jobs Board
- Full time technical support for your online course
- 24/7 online tutor support
- Our risk-free guarantee that you will find your all important first job, or your investment fully refunded
"Practical skills, expert tuition and flexible learning"
Our focus is on you. We strive to expand your skills and develop your knowledge and confidence so that you’re ready and raring to get up in front of your first class.
We’ve had 15 years to refine and improve our courses, so you can feel sure that you’ll be fully prepared to hit the ground running.
- You will learn and understand the intricacies of the English language, so that you can confidently and clearly explain them to your students
- You will learn new skills that you’ll put to use in your own classroom
- You will learn how to communicate effectively and get the best from your students
- You will learn how to use the resources at your disposal in a variety of teaching environments
- You will boost your employability and make job hunting far easier
"Available to almost anyone"
Almost anybody can get a TESOL certification. Here’s your checklist:
- Native English speaker, or at least very fluent. This way you’ll make minimal errors on the course and gain more from it
- 18 years of age or older
- You DO NOT need to speak the local language, your knowledge of English is enough
- Very few jobs require a degree, only in some destinations such as South Korea. So you don’t need one to take an i-to-i TESOL course