"Fast, effective training… Our New, Improved Online Course!"
Online TESOL Courses
Our pioneering e-learning course is now even better, offering the most up-to-date online TESOL training available. It offers immediate, 24-hour access via the web and recognised certification that takes as little as 10 days to complete. It offers huge benefits:
- CUTTING-EDGE online TESOL training gets you qualified quickly
- SAME focus on the user and competitive prices, saving you you time and money
- Greater flexibilty and ease-of-use – learn when you want and how you want
- Benefit from the experience of over 30 different international tutors
- Expand your learning as you see fit, taking in as much content as you choose
- Authentic case studies and real-world examples, backed up by a thorough resources section
- Immediate access! Save valuable time and money
- Supplement your e-learning course with an additional classroom course and face-to-face practice (highly recommended)
- Study from a proven syllabus created by English-teaching and online course experts
100 Hour Online
The 100 hour Online TESOL Course includes the 60 hour Online Course, an additional 20 hours of online grammar study and 4 essential Specialist Modules.
60 Hour Online
Our original online course is better than ever! Fast, flexible TESOL certification, instant access and 20 more hours of training.
"Recoup your investment in as little as two weeks"
£800 might not get you much at home, but in most TESOL destinations it’ll be far more than the average local salary. Combine that with the low living costs and often free accommodation and you could recoup your investment in two weeks or less.
Our fun, flexible 120 hour course offers fantastic value:
- Established, globally-accepted TESOL qualification that’s quality-certified by the ODLQC
- Experienced tutors who’ve each spent at least 3 years teaching overseas
- Immediate access to your course - start studying within minutes of registration
- Free workbook if you take the weekend face-to-face course
- Free access to our experienced TESOL support helpdesk… for life!
- FREE lesson plans to use in your own classes
- Round-the-clock technical support for your online course
- 24-hour online tutor support
- Satisfaction guaranteed, we'll refund your course if you're unhappy
- FREE bonus lesson plans to take away
- FREE re-take should you fail any module, up to 6 months
- Full time technical support for your online course
- 24/7 online tutor support
- Our risk-free guarantee that you will find your all important first job, or your investment fully refunded
"Practical skills, expert tuition and flexible learning"
Our focus is on you. We strive to expand your skills and develop your knowledge and confidence so that you’re ready and raring to get up in front of your first class.
We’ve had 15 years to refine and improve our courses, so you can feel sure that you’ll be fully prepared to hit the ground running.
- You will learn and understand the intricacies of the English language, so that you can confidently and clearly explain them to your students
- You will learn new skills that you’ll put to use in your own classroom
- You will learn how to communicate effectively and get the best from your students
- You will learn how to use the resources at your disposal in a variety of teaching environments
- You will boost your employability and make job hunting far easier
"Available to almost anyone"
Almost anybody can get a TESOL certification. Here’s your checklist:
- Native English speaker, or at least very fluent. This way you’ll make minimal errors on the course and gain more from it
- 18 years of age or older
- You DO NOT need to speak the local language, your knowledge of English is enough
- Very few jobs require a degree, only in some destinations such as South Korea. So you don’t need one to take an i-to-i TESOL course
Real testimonials, from real people
I had become bored with getting up every morning to go to a dead-end job. I wanted to travel, and what better way than to get paid at the same time as seeing Asia?
I completed my online course in 3-4 weeks... My dream was to work & live in Milan, Italy... The work was fun.. and I really enjoyed the experience... everyone should live in another country at least once...
I was working as a computer programmer in London... I decided to do an intensive weekend (TEFL) course... I now get paid to teach in Japan, I have been here a few months and I enjoy it...