"Inexpensive, high-quality TESOL training to get you teaching abroad quickly"
i-to-i are one of the world’s leading TESOL trainers, offering courses for the past 15 years and training over 100,000 people. We offer a variety of online and classroom courses with one common goal: to get you qualified and teaching overseas quickly and with confidence.
- Save – the combination of online and classroom training will save you money and get you overseas quicker
- Personalized – dedicated, 24-hour support from tutors around the globe
- Flexible – up to six months to complete the course, studying at your own pace
- Proven – an established syllabus that’s been developed over 15 years
- Practical – supplement your online training with our fun, practical weekend course – a highly recommended addition
“Fast, effective training… anywhere with an internet connection! Pioneering courses to get you teaching quickly”
- Save money and get qualified quickly
- Personalised, 24-hour tuition
- Flexibility to work at your own pace
- Supplement with classroom practice if you choose
- Proven syllabus
Classroom / Combined
“Flexible, 24-hour online access, combined with teaching practice and face-to-face tuition”
- Share your learning with like-minded students
- Personalised, 24-hour tuition
- Classroom study combined with online teaching
- Save time and money over lengthy full-time courses
- Proven syllabus
“Practical skills, expert tuition and flexible learning”
Our focus is on you. We strive to expand your skills and develop your knowledge and confidence so that you’re ready and raring to get up in front of your first class.
We’ve had 15 years to refine and improve our courses, so you can feel sure that you’ll be fully prepared to hit the ground running.
- You will learn and understand the intricacies of the English language, so that you can confidently and clearly explain them to your students
- You will learn new skills that you’ll put to use in your own classroom
- You will learn how to communicate effectively and get the best from your students
- You will learn how to use the resources at your disposal in a variety of teaching environments
- You will boost your employability and make job hunting far easier
- Learn more about our course syllabus
"Get qualified and reduce your risk"
The truth: you don’t need a TESOL qualification to get a job overseas. There are loads of jobs available and all you need to be is a native English speaker.
The bigger truth: everyone else knows this,too!
If you want to stand out from the crowd and make your job-hunting easier, a recognised TESOL qualification is invaluable. Not only that, but if you forego TESOL training, you’ll be earning less money, working in worse conditions and find yourself more stressed out as you struggle to organise yourself during your first months of teaching.
Proper training in EFL teaching not only ensures that your future students gain value in the classroom, it also goes a long way to making sure you enjoy it. With inadequate preparation, the first few weeks of teaching WILL be the longest weeks of your life!
Bob, i-to-i TESOL teacher, South Korea
"Recoup your investmentin as little as two weeks"
Earn an average of £800 each month, often more.
£800 might not get you much at home, but in most TESOL destinations it’ll be far more than the average local salary. Combine that with the low living costs and often free accommodation and you could recoup your investment in two weeks or less.
Our fun, flexible 120-hour course offers fantastic value:
- Established, globally-accepted TESOL qualification that’s quality-certified by the ODLQC
- Experienced tutors who’ve each spent at least 3 years teaching overseas
- Immediate access to your course - start studying within minutes of registration
- Free workbook if you take the weekend face-to-face course
- Free access to our experienced TESOL support helpdesk… for life!
- FREE lesson plans to use in your own classes
- FREE access to our Brand new i-to-i TEFL Jobs Board
- Round-the-clock technical support for your online course
- 24-hour online tutor support
- Satisfaction guaranteed, we'll refund your course if you're unhappy
"Available to almost anyone"
Almost anybody can get a TESOL certification. Here’s your checklist:
- Native English speaker, or at least very fluent. This way you’ll make minimal errors on the course and gain more from it
- 18 years of age or older
- You DO NOT need to speak the local language, your knowledge of English is enough
- Very few jobs require a degree, only in some destinations such as South Korea. So you don’t need one to take an i-to-i TESOL course
Real testimonials, from real people
I had become bored with getting up every morning to go to a dead-end job. I wanted to travel, and what better way than to get paid at the same time as seeing Asia?
I completed my online course in 3-4 weeks... My dream was to work & live in Milan, Italy... The work was fun.. and I really enjoyed the experience... everyone should live in another country at least once...
I was working as a computer programmer in London... I decided to do an intensive weekend (TEFL) course... I now get paid to teach in Japan, I have been here a few months and I enjoy it...