TESOL Course Boston
Select Your TESOL Course & Date in Boston Today!
Choose from the basic 20 Hour Classroom TESOL Course or select a combined course package which gives you the basic classroom course plus extensive online training (from theory to specialist and grammar training). Whichever course you choose, you can get your internationally recognized TESOL qualification and start teaching English in no time! Just choose your course and date below:
Want to Check Out Other TESOL Course Locations?
If you want to check out other classroom locations and dates, simply select the “view course locations” link in your desired course box below. You can then immediately proceed to check out and get ready for a qualification that will open the door to opportunities around the world!
20 Hour Classroom
Get a TESOL certificate in just two days at a venue near you!View course locations
40 Hour Combined
The 20 hour Classroom TESOL course plus online grammar trainingView course locations
60 Hour Combined
The 20 hour Classroom TESOL Course plus online grammar training and four specialist certificates
120 Hour Combined
20 hours in the classroom plus 100 hours of in-depth online trainingView course locations
140 Hour Combined
Our most comprehensive TESOL course offers complete TESOL trainingView course locations
Looking for a TESOL course in Boston? Want to get qualified quickly? Need a Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) certificate that’s accepted by thousands of employers worldwide? Then our classroom TESOL course in Boston is the course for you.
In just two days you’ll learn all of the key skills to teach English to speakers of other languages and find work teaching overseas. Our classroom TESOL course in Boston is internationally respected and accepted by thousands of schools and institutes worldwide. This international recognition makes it an excellent addition to your teaching resume and will enable you to teach abroad, earn a decent local wage and fund your travels.
What's included in the TESOL Course in Boston?
Our Boston TESOL courses are taught by TESOL tutors with at least three years of experience teaching English overseas. So you’re guaranteed to get the very best instruction possible. You’ll receive a thorough introduction to the latest TESOL theory and techniques as well as practical lesson planning and teaching experience.
Over the course of two fun and engaging days you’ll work alongside other TEFL students learning how to get your classes involved in group activities and role playing, as well as preparing lesson plans and delivering your lessons to the group. You’ll also get a thorough introduction to teaching English grammar, improving your students’ intonation and pronunciation, managing a classroom, and perhaps most importantly, how to use a chalkboard without turning your back on your class!
Classroom TESOL Boston at a glance…
- The i-to-i classroom TESOL course in Boston will enable you to teach English in thousands of schools and institutes worldwide, earn money while you travel and improve your resume.
- You’ll learn all the key TESOL theory, plan your first TESOL lessons and gain invaluable teaching experience.
- If you’re a native English speaker, our classroom TESOL course in Boston will teach you how to teach English in just two days!
- Over the past 16 years we’ve trained more than 100,000 people to teach English to speakers of other languages. So you’ll benefit from all of the expertise, experience and TESOL job contacts we’ve built up over that time.
- English is the international language of business and education worldwide. So once you’ve got your TESOL certificate you’ll be able to teach pretty much anywhere on the planet…from Bangkok to Bogota, Sao Paulo to Singapore!
The Classroom TESOL Boston venue
The venue for our classroom TESOL course in Boston changes from time to time, so please call 877 526 3959 for details.