TESL Course Boston
Select Your TESL Course & Date in Boston Today!
Choose from the basic 20 Hour Classroom TESL Course or select a combined course package which gives you the basic classroom course plus extensive online training (from theory to specialist and grammar training). Whichever course you choose, you can get your internationally recognized TESL qualification and start teaching English in no time! Just choose your course and date below:
Want to Check Out Other TESL Course Locations?
If you want to check out other classroom locations and dates, simply select the “view course locations” link in your desired course box below. You can then immediately proceed to check out and get ready for a qualification that will open the door to opportunities around the world!
20 Hour Classroom
Get a TESL certificate in just two days at a venue near you!View course locations
40 Hour Combined
The 20 hour Classroom TESL course plus online grammar trainingView course locations
60 Hour Combined
The 20 hour Classroom TESL Course plus online grammar training and four specialist certificates
120 Hour Combined
20 hours in the classroom plus 100 hours of in-depth online trainingView course locations
140 Hour Combined
Our most comprehensive TESL course offers complete TESL trainingView course locations
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a TESL certificate and qualify as a TESL teacher, our TESL courses in Boston are an ideal choice. In just two days you’ll learn all of the key skills for teaching English as a second language and finding work with reputable employers around the world.
The classroom TESL course in Boston is internationally respected and accepted by thousands of schools and institutes worldwide, so it’s an excellent addition to your teaching resume and will enable you to teach abroad and earn a decent local wage and fund your travels.
What's included in the TESL Course in Boston?
All our courses are taught by leading TESL tutors with at least three years of experience living, working and teaching English overseas. So on top of learning all the key skills and techniques you’ll need to teach English as a foreign language, you’ll also get insider information about teaching overseas and finding well-paid TESL jobs with reputable schools and institutes around the globe.
Over the course of one weekend, our Boston TESL course will introduce you to key skills such as teaching English grammar, managing your classroom and improving your students’ intonation and pronunciation. But there’s more to our TESL course in Boston than English teaching theory – you’ll also learn how to get your students involved in group activities and role playing as well as mastering perhaps the most important skill for a TESL teacher – using a chalkboard without turning your back on your students! Once you’ve mastered that, your weekend TESL course finishes with you planning and delivering your first TESL lesson!
Classroom TESL Boston at a glance…
- The i-to-i classroom TESL course in Boston will enable you to teach English in thousands of schools and institutes worldwide, earn money while you travel and improve your resume.
- You’ll learn all the key TESL theories, how to plan TESL lessons and gain invaluable teaching experience.
- If you’re a native English speaker, our classroom TESL course in Boston will teach you how to teach English in just two days!
- Over the past 16 years we’ve trained more than 100,000 people to teach English as a foreign language. So you’ll benefit from all the expertise, experience and TESL job contacts we’ve built up over that time.
- English is the international language of business and education worldwide. So once you’ve got your TESL certificate you’ll be able to teach pretty much anywhere on the planet…from Bangkok to Bogota, Sao Paulo to Singapore!
The Classroom TESL Boston venue
The venue for our classroom TESL course in Boston changes from time to time, so please call 877 526 3959 for details.