Learn From The Experts
These 45 videos cover all aspects of life in a real TEFL classroom and they’ll give you a taste of what teaching is really like as well as loads of useful ideas and advice that will help you succeed as a TEFL teacher.Watch a preview now Buy now
What you’ll learn
- How a real TEFL class works
- Common TEFL mistakes – and how to avoid them
- How to keep your class engaged with fun and interactive games
- Avoid painful silences – learn how to elicit responses from your pupils
- The different stages and structure of an EFL lesson
- How to expand on each video lesson and use it in your own classroom
How does it work?
Each of the 45 videos is between two and seven minutes long, they use a common format with a voiceover and graphics to accompany the film. This highlights the most important points and makes them easier to remember.
What they cover
The 45 videos cover all the key skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed as a TEFL teacher, including:
- Games & Activities
- Professional Development
- Teaching Techniques
Online. On your PC. On your ipod.
You can access all the videos online, download them to your PC or carry them about with you on your ipod. So you can access them 24/7 and even use them when you’re planning your own lessons.