TEFL Course Malaga
Select Your TEFL Course & Date in Malaga Today!
Choose from the basic 20 Hour Classroom TEFL Course or select a combined course package which gives you the basic classroom course plus extensive online training (from theory to specialist and grammar training). Whichever course you choose, you can get your internationally recognized TEFL qualification and start teaching English in no time!
Check Out Other TEFL Course Locations!
To check out all our classroom locations and dates, simply select the “view dates” link in your desired course box below.
Online TEFL Courses
Top Tip: Our Most Popular Online Course
Combined TEFL Courses
Top Tip: Our Most Popular Course
If you’re thinking of TEFLing right in Spain or are eager to travel abroad, i-to-i’s TEFL course in Malaga is definitely the perfect starting point for you!
With worldwide recognition, our TEFL courses in Malaga are sure to help you land your dream TEFL job in Spain or further abroad. Along with your 20-hour Classroom TEFL Course in Malaga, you can also check out our online TEFL training courses so you can further your TEFL knowledge and confidence. For example, check out specialist modules (most popular: Teaching Business English or Teaching English One-to-One) and grammar awareness module.
TEFL Malaga will train you to start exploring incredible opportunities in no time…teaching English and getting paid. So book on this internationally recognized TEFL course today!
What's Included in Your TEFL Course in Malaga?During your TEFL Malaga course, you’ll receive expert guidance by your TEFL tutor. Your TEFL tutor will teach you all the TEFL essentials, from lesson planning to error correction. The TEFL Malaga course will also teach you how to successfully deliver your first TEFL lesson, as you’ll get to spend some time practice teaching.
Your TEFL course will not only help you understand the fundamentals of teaching English, you’ll also get loads of tips and ideas for great interactive games and activities for your classroom.
So, learn more about TEFL courses in Malaga below.
The 20 Hour Classroom TEFL Course
By the end of this action-packed 20 hour weekend TEFL course you’ll have full TEFL certification and be able to find work with 1,000s of language schools and institutes worldwide! Here’s what you’ll cover:
Saturday 9am - 8pm
- Introduction and ice-breakers
- Classroom management
- An introduction to grammar
- A foreign language lesson: put yourself in your students’ shoes and see what it’s like to learn a language you’ve never heard before
- Elicitation techniques
- Using the blackboard
- Functions: what we do with language
- Level checks: ensuring students get the right tuition for them
- Practice activities: guiding students in language use
- Free practice activity: letting students communicate
- Teaching practice preparation
- First teaching practice & feedback
Sunday 9am - 6pm
- Drama and role play
- Pronunciation & intonation
- Reading & listening: teaching comprehension skills
- Grammar: tenses and time
- Error correction: getting the most out of your students
- Final teaching practice preparation
- Final teaching practice & feedback
- Employment in TEFL: career options