Prefer to talk to an actual person? Call me on ...
EDI CertTEFL Questions
Click a question to learn more..
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How soon can I start applying for jobs after my EDI?There’s no need to wait until your certificate arrives to start applying for jobs, you can get started whenever you want. The sooner the better if you can’t wait to put your practice into… practice....(read more)
- Do I get my very own shiny certificate?Yes, you get your own shiny certificate to keep which lasts a lifetime, so look after it....(read more)
- Do I need to take anything with me to the course?You’ll be advised before each teaching practice session if you do need to take anything along with you. Normally you’ll just need to take a pen and paper with you....(read more)
- How do I book an EDI CertTEFL course?Easy! Just request a consultation with one of our TEFL gurus who can talk you through everything and make sure you’re 100% happy. We’re really friendly and love chatting about T...(read more)
- What is included with an EDI CertTEFL Course?Included in your course fee are six teaching practice sessions which take place on consecutive Saturdays, of which a TEFL expert is present at all times. Also included is an online tutorial prior to the teaching sessions. Real students sign up for...(read more)
- Do I have to pay for all my TEFL training in one go?Absolutely not. You can decide as you go along and top up your training to the level required to take the EDI CertTEFL at a later stage. If you want to. Which you will....(read more)
- Can I do an EDI CertTEFL by myself?Certainly! You don’t need to book the course with a friend or family member at all, you can come alone! In fact, if you’re planning on TEFLing overseas by yourself, this is a confident first step in the right direction to give you a re...(read more)
- Who are EDI?EDI (Education Development International plc) is a leading provider of education and training qualifications, accredited by the UK government to award a wide range of qualifications, including apprenticeships and diplomas. EDI trades und...(read more)
- Who can take an EDI CertTEFL Course?Anyone who has completed our 140 Hour Combined TEFL Course will be more than ready to take the next step with the EDI CertTEFL. You do need to have completed our 140hr course so that we a...(read more)
- How will the EDI CertTEFL help me make more money?Put simply, you’ll have a higher level of qualification so you’ll be able to apply for better jobs. And when you land one of those jobs, they’ll offer you more money because you’ve got better qualifications. And because ...(read more)
Advice from the Experts
A few of our TEFL experts (Dave, Meryl, Laura, Rebecca, Rachel and Rich) have also come out from behind their headsets to answer some of our most popular TEFL questions on camera: please excuse the giggles ‐ they all got a bit nervous!
Anyway, take and look, and if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, just give one of them a call ‐ they don’t seem to be able to keep a straight face, but when it comes to TEFL they really know what they’re talking about!
- 01. I am not a native speaker, can I still do the course / find work?
- 02. Which course is right for me?
- 03. How are i-to-i courses accredited?
- 04. I'm a non native speaker. Can I still do the weekend course?
- 05. How do I pass the weekend course?
- 06. Who attends the weekend course?
- 07. What do I need to bring with me on the weekend course?
- 08. How much of the online course do I need to complete before I attend the weekend course?
- 09. What is the demand for TEFL?
- 10. How do I find work after my course?
- 11. What is the difference between the short course and a 4 week programme?
- 12. Do I need to speak the local language of the county I'm teaching in?
- 13. I don't have a degree, where can I teach?
- 14. Can I still find work with just the 20 hour weekend course?
- 15. Who can TEFL?
- 16. What is TEFL?
- 17. How do i-to-i's courses work?
You need Flash to view the FAQ videos - Click here to go get it
Currently playing: The title of this video