Prefer to talk to an actual person? Call me on ...
i-to-i Job Placement in South Korea Questions
Click a question to learn more..
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Who is my contract with?Your contract will be with Footprints Recruiting NOT with i-to-i. i-to-i will help you with training and your initial application, but after that our partners Footprints and the school you’re employed by will look after you. ...(read more)
- Will I get South Korean lessons as part of my contract?You’ll get an introduction to the Korean language during your orientation and you can also negotiate to have Korean lessons while in-country....(read more)
- Can I renew my contract after it finishes?Yes, if vacancies are available – you’ll just need to discuss this with your employer before your contract ends....(read more)
- How much holiday will I get per year?You’ll get 18 days’ holiday per year, plus any public holidays....(read more)
- What happens if I donít complete my contract?Because your working visa has been applied for by your school, leaving your contract early will mean that you’re staying in the country illegally. You’ll also lose any bonuses you’re entitled to....(read more)
- How many students will I have in my classes?You’ll have around 30-40 students in each class....(read more)
- What kind of students will I be teaching?You’ll be teaching students at public schools aged between 5 and 18....(read more)
- How long will my contract be?You’ll be in South Korea for 12 months, giving you a good chance to get to grips with the culture, the language and your students!...(read more)
- Will I get money towards my flight to South Korea?Yes, you’ll get 1.3million KRW reimbursed to you within a month of your arrival in South Korea....(read more)
- How much rent will I need to pay?None!...(read more)
Advice from the Experts
A few of our TEFL experts (Dave, Meryl, Laura, Rebecca, Rachel and Rich) have also come out from behind their headsets to answer some of our most popular TEFL questions on camera: please excuse the giggles ‐ they all got a bit nervous!
Anyway, take and look, and if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, just give one of them a call ‐ they don’t seem to be able to keep a straight face, but when it comes to TEFL they really know what they’re talking about!
- 01. I am not a native speaker, can I still do the course / find work?
- 02. Which course is right for me?
- 03. How are i-to-i courses accredited?
- 04. I'm a non native speaker. Can I still do the weekend course?
- 05. How do I pass the weekend course?
- 06. Who attends the weekend course?
- 07. What do I need to bring with me on the weekend course?
- 08. How much of the online course do I need to complete before I attend the weekend course?
- 09. What is the demand for TEFL?
- 10. How do I find work after my course?
- 11. What is the difference between the short course and a 4 week programme?
- 12. Do I need to speak the local language of the county I'm teaching in?
- 13. I don't have a degree, where can I teach?
- 14. Can I still find work with just the 20 hour weekend course?
- 15. Who can TEFL?
- 16. What is TEFL?
- 17. How do i-to-i's courses work?
You need Flash to view the FAQ videos - Click here to go get it
Currently playing: The title of this video