Prefer to talk to an actual person? Call me on ...
Click a question to learn more..
Advice from the Experts
A few of our TEFL experts (Dave, Meryl, Laura, Rebecca, Rachel and Rich) have also come out from behind their headsets to answer some of our most popular TEFL questions on camera: please excuse the giggles ‐ they all got a bit nervous!
Anyway, take and look, and if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, just give one of them a call ‐ they don’t seem to be able to keep a straight face, but when it comes to TEFL they really know what they’re talking about!
- 01. I am not a native speaker, can I still do the course / find work?
- 02. Which course is right for me?
- 03. How are i-to-i courses accredited?
- 04. I'm a non native speaker. Can I still do the weekend course?
- 05. How do I pass the weekend course?
- 06. Who attends the weekend course?
- 07. What do I need to bring with me on the weekend course?
- 08. How much of the online course do I need to complete before I attend the weekend course?
- 09. What is the demand for TEFL?
- 10. How do I find work after my course?
- 11. What is the difference between the short course and a 4 week programme?
- 12. Do I need to speak the local language of the county I'm teaching in?
- 13. I don't have a degree, where can I teach?
- 14. Can I still find work with just the 20 hour weekend course?
- 15. Who can TEFL?
- 16. What is TEFL?
- 17. How do i-to-i's courses work?
You need Flash to view the FAQ videos - Click here to go get it
Currently playing: The title of this video