What is The i-to-i EDI CertTEFL?
Our flexible Level 5 TEFL Certificate gives you the valuable opportunity to teach real English learners AND to enhance your previous TEFL learning, making you even more employable. All this without having to quit your job? Yes!
Cue further impressive facts:
- The most flexible Level 5 course, structured to fit around your life
- All of our short TEFL courses contribute towards the CertTEFL
- 6 hours teaching practice with real English learners
- Accredited by the UK Government as a Level 5 qualification - the same as CELTA/Trinity courses
Our Top Course = Top TEFL Jobs For You
This qualification gets you ready for the highest paying jobs in the most competitive markets. What's more, all of our TEFL courses count towards the EDI CertTEFL!
- Apply for the best TEFL jobs
- Earn higher wages
- Work in the best schools
- Teach English in the best TEFL markets including Japan, South Korea, the Middle East, Europe and even the UK
Independent AccreditationYou can train in confidence knowing you're getting a fully accredited qualification:
- Recognised as a Level 5 qualification (the same as CELTA and Trinity CertTesol) by the UK Government
- Meets the requirements for teaching English in British Council accredited schools in the UK.
- Created alongside EDI who are part of the internationally respected London Chamber of Commerce and Industry
We're going to brag a little here... our CertTEFL is the most flexible qualification out there! It takes place on weekends and online, so there's no need to give up the day job as you would with a CELTA course.
- Flexible learning schedule to fit around your life
- Combines online and classroom learning
- Gain practice teaching real English learners
- Works alongside our leading Professional TEFL Course (140 hours)
How the CertTEFL Works
You’ll need to complete our Professional TEFL Course (140 hours) to sign up for the EDI CertTEFL. You’ll then take part in six practical teaching sessions on six consecutive Saturdays and complete four written assignments.
- Take the Professional TEFL Course (140 hours) at your own pace
- Attend the six Saturday sessions
- Complete four assignments
- Internationally recognized Level 5 Qualification – flexible alternative to CELTA!
The EDI CertTEFL practice sessions take place on 6 Saturdays. We currently run these in London, UK, in a real English language school close to King's Cross station.
Already TEFL Qualified?
- If you’ve already completed our 140 Hour TEFL Certificate, you’re already qualified to take the EDI CertTEFL.
- If you’ve completed less than 140 hours of i-to-i TEFL certification you’ll just need to upgrade to the full 140 Hour Course
- TEFL qualifications from other providers do not qualify you for entry onto the EDI CertTEFL. Sorry.
|Course location||Course Schedule||Timings||Register|
|Call 877 526 3959 or Request a call back|
|Saturday: 04/07/15||Whole Day in Classroom|
|Saturday: 11/07/15||Half Day in Classroom|
|Saturday: 18/07/15||Half Day in Classroom|
|Saturday: 25/07/15||Whole Day in Classroom|
|Saturday: 01/08/15||Half Day in Classroom|
|Saturday: 08/08/15||Half Day in Classroom|