Just back from a great, even though wet, time in Thailand.
Floods have prevented me visiting the village of Khonburi where I plan to teach in the future. There is always next year to visit again. I was staying at a guesthouse in Bangkok where the group of i-to-i Thailand interns were waiting for the water to clear up north. Would like to know what happened to their plans of teaching for the allocated time?? There was no way you could safely get to some of the places they were planning to go to.
I had to change my travel plans and instead of staying in Khorat ended up an extra 10 days in Chiang Mai which is not so bad, had plenty of rest and relaxation and even got time to do a one day massage course as well as the planned batik course that I just love doing whenever I get to Chiang Mai. I can highly reccommend this to anyone and if you are interested look up Chiang Mai Batik School.
Hope everyone is safe and staying dry wherever you are teaching. The whole of Asia seems to be in some sort of flood/tsunami/typhoon crisis at the moment. Take care