Chalkboard is i-to-i's TEFL community.It is currently still in testing phase which could mean you find the odd bug!
Q: What is i-to-i Chalkboard? A: It's the online community of TEFL specialists
Use the tabs below to learn more about our TEFL courses
Log in to rate
Create an account
Log in to leave a comment
Create an account
Anyone done intern in Thailand or Korea and any experience advice?
Thanks ebony and everyone who commented
My advice is as follows:
1. NEVER ask anyone to give you the answers to any of the checkpoints. Recently I had someone ask me for my answers to a few questions on check point 3 and ALL of my answers to check points 4 & 5. There are lots of useful resources on the internet that will help you answer the questions in the checkpoints. www.onestopenglish.com is a really goood site.
2. Keep a copy of all your work, handouts, module notes, resources, certificates etc. Once the course expires you can't retrieve them!
3. This is personal preference but I tend to avoid the help forums, don't get me wrong it's a useful and valuable tool. But when I read other people are stuck or have been stuck on the same question as me and are on their last attempt I start to panic and think "I'm going to fail!" So far I've been lucky and passed all my assignments on the first attempt.
4. Try and study once a day even if it's just reading. However if you find that you have reached a mental block when trying to answer one of your questions, take a break and then come back to it.
5. Enjoy the course and good luck.
Really do some of the work every day I am just at the end on ass 5 and its hard going dont get bogged down at the end it does take lots of thinking of(as it would) so give yourself plenty of TIME to complete Good Luck !!!
Take your time but DONT procrastinate like Ive done!! Im half way through with only 18days left and i really dont want to have to pay for an extension! Best of luck!!
well since you are not being specific it is hard to comment. However, just some encouragement will suffice for now. Don't panic, over stress, over think assignments or fret about the time it takes to get your scores back and finally don't quit. Keep your vision!
© Copyright 2008 - 2013 i-to-i, All Rights Reserved
| Terms of Service