A TEFL Road Less Traveled…
We all know that with a decent TEFL course behind you can find work in TEFL hotspots like Japan, South Korea or Spain. But what if you want to tread a path less traveled and get right off the beaten-TEFL-trail?
Well, we’ve scratched our heads and had a good think, and here are our top five picks for TEFL jobs that offer you the chance to head off to some rather exciting and exotic places.
India is without doubt one of the most enchanting and beguiling travel destinations on the planet. And nowhere in the country is quite so beautiful as the southern state of Kerala: think sleepy palm-lined backwaters, long sandy beaches and the best food on the sub-continent!
Three good reasons to look for TEFL jobs in India
• Traveling India will change the way you see the world forever
• A fast growing economy and increasing demand for foreign teachers
• Low cost of living and some decent salaries are available too
Our Top TEFL Job in India
This job in Kerala is a bit of a peach. Especially if you want to earn a little money as you travel through India. It’s a three month contract, you don’t need any experience, you’ll get free food and accommodation and they’ll pay you 10,000 rupees a month! Check out the TEFL Job in Kerala here
TEFL Jobs in Vietnam
Vietnam is not only one of South East Asia’s coolest travel destinations, it’s slowly becoming one of the best places for first-time teachers to find TEFL jobs.
Three good reasons to look for TEFL jobs in Vietnam
• A fast growing economy driven by tourism
• Great food, friendly people and amazing travel opportunities
• Great salary to cost of living ratio
Our Top TEFL Job in Vietnam
A great choice for TEFLers with no pervious experience, our Vietnam Internship offers full TEFL training, a free apartment and 5 million Dong a month!
There was a time when the only people that went to Siberia were Russian dissidents and enemies of the state. But times have changed and now you can find work teaching in this stunning part of Russia.
Three good reasons to look for TEFL jobs in Siberia
• Probably the most off-the-beaten-track travel destination on the planet
• Unbelievable scenery, very few tourists and great vodka!
• Good cost of living to salary ratio
Our Top TEFL Job in Siberia
You’ll earn up to US$1,600 a month, get free accommodation, loads of holidays and a return plane ticket too! Take a look at our top TEFL Job in Siberia
TEFL Jobs in Sri Lanka
Now the civil war is over and life is slowly returning to normal, tourists are beginning to head back to Sri Lanka and the numbers of TEFL jobs are on the rise.
Three good reasons to look for TEFL jobs in Sri Lanka
• Help Sri Lanka on it’s route to recovery
• Great food, stunning beaches and warm sunshine
• Marco Polo described it as ‘the most beautiful island on the planet’
Our Top TEFL Job in Sri Lanka
Earn up to £800 a month (a huge salary in Sri Lanka) and get your food and accommodation covered too! Check out the Sri Lanka TEFL Job here!
TEFL Jobs in Poland
When people think of TEFL jobs in Eastern Europe they usually think of places like Prague or Budapest, but Krakow and Warsaw are emerging as major rivals.
Three good reasons to look for TEFL jobs in Poland
• Decent wages and low cost of living
• Less competition than in Prague and Budapest
• A friendly country with a wealth of history
Our Top TEFL Job in Poland
Check out our Poland TEFL internship that includes free accommodation, TEFL training and 1500 zloty a month!