How would you like to get experience of working in a cutting-edge and generally fantabulous marketing team?
We're looking for an intern to work in our Leeds office (it's not grim up north, we swear!) for 3-12 months, starting from June, and help out with various things including:
- Driving engagement and sign-ups on our social networks, including Chalkboard, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter (in English this means chatting to people - it's pretty fun)
- Distributing our articles and videos across the web
- Writing articles about teaching abroad and travel
- Generally getting involved with all sides of the team, including helping with event planning, building links with universities and general admin.
We'll warn you - some of the work is a little bit tedious, but in return you'll get bags of experience in the rapidly developing area of social media at a company that takes online marketing seriously. Plus, you'll get free accommodation with all the other interns at the intern house (jazzy name, I know!), which is just across the road from the office, and £200 per month allowance for food. Oh and despite the scandalous rumours that current intern Sam (http://www.tefl-chalkboard.com/samlennie ) has been bandying around, you won't be required to feed me grapes or make my tea.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Some knowledge of, and an interest in, social media
- An eye for detail and bags of patience
- Good writing skills and a touch of creativity
- An interest in TEFL and/or travel (I expect you've already got that, as you're reading this on a TEFL community after all...)
If you're interested please could you send a copy of your CV to me at honor.baldry [at] i-to-i.com.
Look forward to hearing from you!