So it has been a little while since I finished Uni and wrote my last blog. Anyways to the point I GOT MY EMAIL!!!!! After approx 2 weeks after emailing my application I got the email I was after;
"I would like to inform you that your application is conformed and you can start to make preparations for joining May intake group"
The obvious spelling mistake made me laugh as only a TEFL teacher would do. Wow I’m really going to be a teacher, those poor children. Nar I am so incredibly excited and hope to ace teaching as much as one can when they haven’t done it before. I immediately began thinking of questions I needed answered,
- Could I book my ticket? ( One way of course due to the inability to book for a return as airlines don’t release tickets more than 9 months in advance, adventure I keep telling myself)
- What date do I arrive on?
- Should I plan to arrive 3 days before I’m meant to just to chill and recover from my trip (9 hours is long ok?!? :D )
- What do I need to buy? (A travel adaptor, Mini first Aid kit, multi tool, microfiber towel, VEGIEMITE!)
- Do I tell work about my planned end date? ( I'm planning on resigning from my 2 jobs and winging it when I get home)
- Is it too early to nag my friends about if they will visit me?
OKAY OKAY, a bit early! Just so I make myself clear early I’m slightly an organisation freak but I guess u have already realised this due to the fact I am doing this all 6 months before I have to leave! Yes I know this is totally not the most functional way to get out of my comfort zone or spend my first time longer than a month away from home ever but o'well it's my plan to make it amazing no matter what happens.