|Target Language:||Any new vocabulary|
|Resources Needed:||Flashcards with pictures of new vocabulary being learnt Room to move around|
1. Place flashcards around the room
2. Pick a word e.g. Dog and say to the student "Fetch me the dog"
3. Student finds the relevant picture and brings it back to you.
4. Award a point for every card brought back correctly until all cards are returned.
- This can be a small low energy activity doing it student by student or you can make it high energy by getting all students to race around to get the card. (in fact you could have 2/3 cards placed of the same word but always less than the amount of students. Becareful that they can't fall or trip over anything.