TEFL Course Cape Town
Select Your TEFL Course & Date in Cape Town Today!
Choose from the basic 20 Hour Classroom TEFL Course or select a combined course package which gives you the basic classroom course plus extensive online training (from theory to specialist and grammar training). Whichever course you choose, you can get your internationally recognized TEFL qualification and start teaching English in no time!
Check Out Other TEFL Course Locations!
To check out all our classroom locations and dates, simply select the “view dates” link in your desired course box below.
Online TEFL Courses
Top Tip: Our Most Popular Online Course
Combined TEFL Courses
Top Tip: Our Most Popular Course
TEFL Cape Town
Whether youíre thinking of teaching English in the heart of South Africa or want to start teaching abroad, i-to-iís TEFL courses in Cape Town are a great place for you to begin your TEFL journey.
i-to-iís TEFL Courses in Cape Town are internationally recognized, so you can get TEFL qualified and start teaching English and getting paid in no time. On top of the 20-hour Classroom TEFL Course TEFL in Cape Town, you can develop your kills even further with supplementary online course training (such as specialist certificates focusing on Teaching Business English or Teaching Large Classes).
TEFL Cape Town ensures youíre prepared to start teaching English, so book your TEFL course today!
What's Included in Your TEFL Course in Cape Town?Your TEFL Cape Town course will be run by an expert TEFL tutor with years of experience teaching English abroad. Your tutor will provide you with expert guidance on lesson planning, error correction, teaching vocabulary, classroom maintenance and much, much more!
Your TEFL Course in Cape Town will also give you the chance to plan and deliver your very own lesson! The perfect way to really test-drive those new skills you learn during the course!
You can find out more about TEFL courses in Cape Town below.
The 20 Hour Classroom TEFL Course
By the end of this action-packed 20 hour weekend TEFL course you’ll have full TEFL certification and be able to find work with 1,000s of language schools and institutes worldwide! Here’s what you’ll cover:
Saturday 9am - 8pm
- Introduction and ice-breakers
- Classroom management
- An introduction to grammar
- A foreign language lesson: put yourself in your students’ shoes and see what it’s like to learn a language you’ve never heard before
- Elicitation techniques
- Using the blackboard
- Functions: what we do with language
- Level checks: ensuring students get the right tuition for them
- Practice activities: guiding students in language use
- Free practice activity: letting students communicate
- Teaching practice preparation
- First teaching practice & feedback
Sunday 9am - 6pm
- Drama and role play
- Pronunciation & intonation
- Reading & listening: teaching comprehension skills
- Grammar: tenses and time
- Error correction: getting the most out of your students
- Final teaching practice preparation
- Final teaching practice & feedback
- Employment in TEFL: career options