Blah blah blah TEFL… blah blah blah blog.
There are loads of TEFL blogs out there, you’ve probably seen that already and now you’ve gone and landed on this page.
Lucky hey? This is the place for you, stick around for a while and check out what we’ve got over here —————–>
Cute, aren’t we?
This TEFL blog right here is jam packed full of:
- Real life stories from people out there in the big wide world TEFLing right now
- All sorts of advice from all sorts of experts in the TEFL world (regardless of how many posh letters they have after their name…)
- Updates straight from TEFL Towers (i-to-i’s picturesque HQ) We’ll try to make them as exciting as possible
- Tales of funny things people have eaten around the world
- Tips around job hunting, job interviews, amazing destinations to live in etc.
We like to think our little blog stands out from the others out there because it’s a platform for everyone. Anyone can guest post, anyone can comment and anyone can get a little lost in it for a while and just soak everything up.
We also know what it’s like to get out there and TEFL, we’ve done it ourselves and now we work here and get to help you get out there. It makes us feel all warm and fuzzy and gives us a reason to get out of bed in the morning when it’s raining outside…
Interested in guest posting on the TEFL Blog? Just email email@example.com and we’ll send you our super simple questionnaire to get started. We welcome anyone with open arms who has something to share.
Want to talk to other TEFLers out there? Not a problem, just visit our very own online TEFL community, Chalkboard and sign up for your own free profile to get chatting!
Much TEFL love,