Paid TEFL Internships
If you’re brand new to TEFL and need a helping hand to get you started, then a TEFL internship might be perfect for you.
Here at i-to-i we’ve joined forces with reputable education organisations in China, Vietnam and Thailand to provide you with a fully-supported paid teaching experience, combined with a high quality tailored TEFL course. When you book a TEFL internship with i-to-i you’ll benefit from:
- A well-organised teaching placement that is perfect for first-timers
- Full in-country support from our hand-picked partners
- A fantastic monthly living allowance and accommodation included
- A lifetime TEFL qualification from i-to-i
- Job progression and career building opportunities
- More reasons to book your TEFL internship through i-to-i
Discover life in vibrant Vietnam with a fantastic 5-month teaching placement – perfect for experiencing all the natural wonders, bustling cities and fantastic food this amazing Asian destination has to offer.
Starts January 9th 2016
- Passport Requirements: UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, NZ, Canada, South Africa
- Booking deadline: Nov 13th 2015
- University/College Degree Required
Soak up the amazing culture and history in everyday China; be more than a tourist as you commute to school, teach English and fall in love with this amazing country.
Starts February 10th 2016
- Passport Requirements: UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, NZ, Canada, EU, South Africa
- Booking deadline: Nov 30th 2015
- No University/College Degree Necessary!
Fall under Thailand’s spell with this amazing experience. Be greeted each day by your excited class and explore stunning beaches and cities in your spare time...
Starts May 3rd 2016
- Passport Requirements: UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, NZ, Canada
- Booking deadline: Feb 26th 2016
- University/College Degree Required
Back to top
How It Works
TEFL internships are the perfect ‘first-step’ into teaching English abroad. i-to-i’s professional TEFL training will make sure you’re fully prepared for teaching and our trusted overseas partners will organise everything you need for your teaching placement.
Our partners will provide you with a fantastic living allowance; they’ll arrange your accommodation, coordinate your arrival and will fully support you for the duration of your time in-country.
- Book your internship place and you’ll have instant access to your TEFL course. This means that you can start learning how to create engaging and effective lessons with your students. You’ll also be put directly in touch with our overseas partners who’ll source a suitable placement for you and answer any questions.
- When you land at the airport on arrival day with the 100+ other interns, you’ll be met by our friendly partners and provided with a full orientation program. This includes language lessons, fun cultural trips and an i-to-i classroom course tailored to teaching in your destination!
- Then head to your new neighbourhood, move into your new apartment and meet your new students. You’ll be spending your days teaching and your spare time exploring, safe in the knowledge that our partner is there to support you. Our partners will also be there to help if you want to continue teaching after the internship ends.
Why book with i-to-i?
There are many TEFL companies providing internships, however not all internships are the same! Here at i-to-i, we’ve trained over 155,000 TEFL teachers so when it comes to TEFL we really know our stuff.
We have carefully handpicked the best TEFL partners overseas and we’ve worked with each of our partners for many years. All our partners are specialists in supporting new TEFL teachers and arranging teaching placements so you’ll be in safe hands throughout the placement. Plus, when you take an internship with i-to-i, you will have trained on the best TEFL course out there and you’ll have lifetime access to our TEFL jobs and support team.
If you are considering an internship program do make sure to ask the following questions of your provider. All reputable providers will be able to provide you with detailed answers and information.
- Who actually delivers the internship program and how long have they provided internships?
- Who specifically will help me if things don’t go to plan?
- Can I speak to people that have already completed the program?
- How will my development as a teacher be supported during the program?