Here at i-to-i TEFL we pride ourselves on a few different things... our knowledge of TEFL, our passion for the best service possible and our enthusiasm for a slice of decent cake... If you're looking for a company who are hard working and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you.
Dublin Office, Ireland
- Sorry, no vacancies at present
Customer Support Administrator
The Teach and Travel Group Ltd operates through its i-to-i brand in the field of TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). We offer online and practical TEFL courses, short-term teaching internships overseas, and TEFL jobs programmes worldwide. We are focused on offering great products and service to our customers and have a small but very dedicated Operations and Customer Support team who make that possible.
Your main focus will be to provide the Customer Support backbone for our Online course offering. We are a small team so willingness to get involved with all areas of our operations is essential.
Summary of key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Manning the helpdesk service for our Online courses by responding to all email and phone enquiries including; technical problems, certificate queries, extensions and advice about jobs afterwards
- Processing of course certificates and liaison with printers
- Recording accurate records of customers, transactions and contact
- Assistance with the provision of Practical Courses as required.
INTERNSHIPS AND TRIPS
- To support and assist all interns in preparing for their internship; including all general enquiries and assistance with visa paperwork as required
- To assist with credit control for all interns based on travel date
- To ensure the accurate maintenance of all customer records.
- Assistance with jobs advice and recruitment for positions as required.
Key knowledge and skills:
- Computer literate, particularly in Excel, Word, Outlook and other Windows systems
- High quality administrative skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with customer enquiries – emails, phone calls etc.
- Positivity, driven and fun!
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEFL Tutors Wanted!
If you're a talented TEFL teacher trainer with 3 years' teaching experience and availability at weekends, then we want to hear from you! We're seeking enthusiastic, inspirational tutors to deliver our 20-hour 'weekend' TEFL course.
i-to-i, established in 1996, are the world's leading provider of online and short-course TEFL certification, with 15,000 graduates per year. We are looking for dynamic, experienced tutors to work with us and teach our 20 hour practical classroom based weekend TEFL courses.
As well as developing tutees' practical skills, the tutor needs to inspire and motivate participants, giving them the confidence to teach in a real classroom. If you're looking for a company who are hardworking and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you!
The course is designed to be practical, focussing on lesson planning, classroom management, and skills for teaching new language. Tutees also deliver two short practice lessons to their peers. Tutor duties to include:
- Deliver weekend courses which includes:
- Teaching TEFL methodology and language analysis
- Running interactive activities
- Facilitating discussion
- Giving teaching demonstrations
- Organising peer teaching practice
- Giving oral feedback
- Provide TEFL career advice
- Promote i-to-i products and services to customers
- Complete course administration in a timely manner (approximately one hour per course)
The successful applicant will be required to attend a minimum of one weekend TEFL course for observation and training purposes. Please note this is unpaid. Due to increased demand for our courses, we are looking for a tutor based within a 1 hour travelling distance of the listed locations. Offers of employment may be subject to a satisfactory Police Check. Tutors are employed as freelancers and are required to make their own tax arrangements.
- A DELTA qualification or equivalent qualification strongly preferred
- Three years' teaching experience (ideally overseas)
- The ability to motivate and inspire!
- A strong commitment to customer service
- A passion for teaching overseas and inspiring our students to achieve their dreams!
- Expert user of English
- Strong language awareness
- Familiarity with communicative methodology and PPP
- A broad knowledge of the current TEFL job market
- Excellent payment for each weekend worked
- Full training from i-to-i on how to teach the course
- All the resources you'll need for your students
- The opportunity for additional earnings when extra courses are in demand
Successful applicants will also have the full support of our fantastic Operations team. Please note travel expenses to and from course locations are not made as an additional payment. This would be part of the weekend payment received.
We're looking for tutors to deliver courses in:
- USA: San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York
- Australia: Brisbane
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.