i-to-i Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you and i-to-i. It is important that you read the whole document and understand the Terms to which you’re agreeing when you sign up for a service or purchase a product. If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please contact us before you sign up for a service or purchase a product via email (email@example.com) or phone +44(0)113 2054602.
Please click on the relevant link below to access your Terms and Conditions.
i-to-i TEFL Course Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.6Mb)
EDI Cert TEFL Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Jobs Board Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Essential TEFL Book Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Accuracy of Brochure, Website and other Marketing Materials:
All information in our brochure, website and other marketing materials is to the best of our knowledge and belief correct at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to make changes to information contained within our brochure, website and other marketing materials and will advise you of these changes at the time of booking or when they are known to us. This advice will be limited to that which is fundamental to the contract or which we believe may affect your completion of the course.
TEFL Jobs Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Having completed your i-to-i Professional TEFL Certificate, if you apply for English teaching jobs that you are eligible for and are unsuccessful we will refund the cost of your course.
To be eligible the following must apply:
- You must apply for your refund within 6 months of completing your course
- You must be over 18 years of age at the time of applying for the roles
- You must have completed high school or equivalent
- Written proof must be supplied for 10 unsuccessful English teaching job applications
- You must be a native English speaker, or a fluent non-native English speaker (fluency to be determined by demonstrating an IELTS score of Band 8 or above)
- All units of an i-to-i Professional TEFL Certificate must have been completed and passed prior to applying for the roles
- You must be eligible to work in the destination country before applying
- Must meet all the role prerequisites that were stated by each recruiter
Proof of the above will be required in order to process your claim. Once all proof is received we will process your claim within 14 days and then issue your refund for the Professional TEFL Certificate you purchased minus any credit card surcharges.
i-to-i reserve the right to withdraw or amend this initiative at any time without notification.
Valid for i-to-i Professional TEFL Courses purchased from 07/07/14.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of the Teach and Travel Group ("TTG", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from TTG containing offers that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the customer research survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. TTG accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by TTG.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 20 November 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 4 December 2015.
10. The winner will receive a voucher for an online site, dependent on their country of origin. The value of the voucher is dependent on the prize they are awarded, but will be no more than £100, and no less than £10 (or equivalent in other currencies).
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 18 December 2015.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by TTG by email, in the form of an electronic voucher/gift card. TTG accepts no responsibility for prizes not received due to incorrect email addresses entered by the participant, and other conditions outside of TTG’s control.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. TTG retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. TTG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. TTG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of TTG for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. TTG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of TTG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: The Teach and Travel Group, Woodside House, 261 Low Lane, Horsforth, LS18 5NY, UK.