i-to-i Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you and i-to-i. It is important that you read the whole document and understand the Terms to which you’re agreeing when you sign up for a service or purchase a product. If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please contact us before you sign up for a service or purchase a product via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone +44(0)113 2054602.
Please click on the relevant link below to access your Terms and Conditions.
i-to-i TEFL Course Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.6Mb)
EDI Cert TEFL Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Jobs Board Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Essential TEFL Book Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside the UK/EEA. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Some countries will only permit travel if you provide your advance passenger data (for example Caricom API and US secure flight data). These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our group companies for business purposes and also to companies and our service providers who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to credit and fraud agencies (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment/management, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution/litigation, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) Information (such as health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to exchange relevant information and sensitive personal data with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking. We will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
(1) On completing our Data Subject Access Request form, you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you (for a £10 fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our “unsubscribe email” or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
(3) For a list of relevant brands, please send us your request.
Please write to i-to-i UK Limited, Legal Department, TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9QL.
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
USE OF TOOLS/"COOKIES" AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website(s) may contain links to third party websites or micro-sites not controlled or owned by us. For example, reference sites or ancillary products and services sites or websites owned by our sister companies. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites before using them. Please read their applicable terms and conditions, etc. carefully.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security and fraud, we may review, monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) activities using CCTV in and around our premises; (3) transactions and activities at all points of contact; and (4) web traffic, activities, etc. and social media. All recordings and derivative materials are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.
Accuracy of Brochure, Website and other Marketing Materials:
All information in our brochure, website and other marketing materials is to the best of our knowledge and belief correct at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to make changes to information contained within our brochure, website and other marketing materials and will advise you of these changes at the time of booking or when they are known to us. This advice will be limited to that which is fundamental to the contract or which we believe may affect your completion of the course.
10% off TEFL Courses – Valid for 7 Days - Terms and Conditions
The Discount Code is unique to you and is non-transferable, so may only be used by the person to whom it is issued. The Discount Code is only valid at the time of issue and for 7 days thereafter. The Discount Code may only be used once to purchase the Professional TEFL Certificate (140 hours) Certificate, Professional TEFL Certificate (120 hours) Certificate, Foundation TEFL (60 hours) Certificate or Foundation TEFL (20 hours) Certificate. To redeem the discount code, enter it on the Cart page when you make your online booking. This code is only valid online and cannot be redeemed over the Telephone. We reserve the right to withdraw a discount code without prior notice. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Discount Code. By using the Discount Code you will be confirming that you accept these Terms and Conditions – if after accepting your order we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all of the Terms and Conditions we may reverse the benefit you received by taking a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used.
TEFL Jobs Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Having completed your i-to-i Professional TEFL Certificate, if you apply for English teaching jobs that you are eligible for and are unsuccessful we will refund the cost of your course.
To be eligible the following must apply:
- You must apply for your refund within 6 months of completing your course
- You must be over 18 years of age at the time of applying for the roles
- You must have completed high school or equivalent
- Written proof must be supplied for 10 unsuccessful English teaching job applications
- You must be a native English speaker, or a fluent non-native English speaker (fluency to be determined by demonstrating an IELTS score of Band 8 or above)
- All units of an i-to-i Professional TEFL Certificate must have been completed and passed prior to applying for the roles
- You must be eligible to work in the destination country before applying
- Must meet all the role prerequisites that were stated by each recruiter
Proof of the above will be required in order to process your claim. Once all proof is received we will process your claim within 14 days and then issue your refund for the Professional TEFL Certificate you purchased minus any credit card surcharges.
i-to-i reserve the right to withdraw or amend this initiative at any time without notification.
Valid for i-to-i Professional TEFL Courses purchased from 07/07/14.