i-to-i Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you and i-to-i. It is important that you read the whole document and understand the Terms to which you’re agreeing when you sign up for a service or purchase a product. If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please contact us before you sign up for a service or purchase a product via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone +44(0)113 2054602.
Please click on the relevant link below to access your Terms and Conditions.
i-to-i TEFL Course Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.6Mb)
EDI Cert TEFL Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Jobs Board Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Essential TEFL Book Terms and Conditions (PDF, 0.2Mb)
Accuracy of Brochure, Website and other Marketing Materials:
All information in our brochure, website and other marketing materials is to the best of our knowledge and belief correct at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to make changes to information contained within our brochure, website and other marketing materials and will advise you of these changes at the time of booking or when they are known to us. This advice will be limited to that which is fundamental to the contract or which we believe may affect your completion of the course.
TEFL Jobs Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Having completed your i-to-i Professional TEFL Certificate, if you apply for English teaching jobs that you are eligible for and are unsuccessful we will refund the cost of your course.
To be eligible the following must apply:
- You must apply for your refund within 6 months of completing your course
- You must be over 18 years of age at the time of applying for the roles
- You must have completed high school or equivalent
- Written proof must be supplied for 10 unsuccessful English teaching job applications
- You must be a native English speaker, or a fluent non-native English speaker (fluency to be determined by demonstrating an IELTS score of Band 8 or above)
- All units of an i-to-i Professional TEFL Certificate must have been completed and passed prior to applying for the roles
- You must be eligible to work in the destination country before applying
- Must meet all the role prerequisites that were stated by each recruiter
Proof of the above will be required in order to process your claim. Once all proof is received we will process your claim within 14 days and then issue your refund for the Professional TEFL Certificate you purchased minus any credit card surcharges.
i-to-i reserve the right to withdraw or amend this initiative at any time without notification.
Valid for i-to-i Professional TEFL Courses purchased from 07/07/14.